How much for sustainability?
When: 14 May 2019, 18:30
Where: Thoughtworks Hamburg
Sustainability and climate change are usually considered respectively social and scientific topics, but they are also economic and financial issues. In May, Changestarters Hamburg and Climate Hub Hamburg joined their monthly events into one to discuss the economics of climate change, climate finance, and how private savings and investments can contribute to a more sustainable society and carbon neutrality.
- Nico Scagliarini (CHH, Climate Reality Leader, Changestarters Hamburg) – Environmental issues and market failures – Climate Policy Landscape
- Matthias Kroll (World Future Council) – Climate Finance for the global energy transition with the help of central banks
- Andreas Enke (Venga e.V.) – Sustainable Banks/Investments and what everybody can do
- Jonny Kohlhaas – Social Entrepreneurship Education
- Andrea Bandelow (Climate Reality Leader) – Fossil Free Hamburg
All presentations: PDF
Moderation: Nico Scagliarini